[Edenswear] Baby Long Sleeve Zinc Fiber Onesie
Order today, and you'll receive your package between and .
Shipping not available for AK, HI, Puerto Rico and any address outside the continental United States.
- Lyocell 95% / spandex 5%
- RELIEF FOR SENSITIVE SKIN - Protects and provides relief for babies with sensitive, delicate skin and skin with eczema, neurodermatitis and other skin conditions
- SMART FABRIC - Tencel® blended with Smartcel™ Sensitive fabric releases tiny amounts of zinc oxide to pamper sensitive young skin
- LIGHT AND COMFY - Fine, lightweight fabric is highly pliable and breathable for extra comfort against the skin
- OEKO-TEX Standard 100 Certified free of more than 100 regulated and unregulated substances known to be harmful
- NATURALLY ANTI-BACTERIAL - Wood pulp based Tencel® fabric is more resistant to bacteria than cotton and up to 2000 times more resistant than nylon
Extra light for quick drying comfort, these onesies are silky against the skin and won’t trap perspiration or odors ensuring your baby feels comfy all day or night. These onesies feature gentle dyes with four colors to choose from. Their OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certification ensures they are free from the hundreds of harmful chemicals commonly found in modern garments. Snaps secure the onesie at the bottom.
Tencel® and Smartcel™ Sensitive fabrics, two specially made forms of lyocell, make these bodysuits durable and feel great against the skin. At the same time, it provides even more natural bacterial resistance than cotton and continually releases tiny amounts of zinc oxide, a vital trace element that helps protect the skin. Tencel® and Smartcel™ Sensitive are advanced wood-pulp based fibers created in Germany. In addition to being environmentally friendly and having natural antibacterial properties, it feels softer than cotton without the plasticky feel of synthetics.
- Should be washed gently to preserve zinc content
- Hand wash in warm water if possible, or wash on gentle cycle in warm or cool water
- Do not bleach or use harsh detergents
- Do not dry in the dryer; hang dry
- Do not dry clean
- Ironing not necessary; if desired, iron at 230°F / 110°C with an iron guard or cloth to separate the material from the iron
• 76% Tencel®; 19% Smartcel™ Sensitive; 5% spandex
• Contains medically approved zinc oxide
• OEKO-TEX Standard 100 Certified