[Edenswear] Baby Pillow
Order today, and you'll receive your package between and .
Shipping not available for AK, HI, Puerto Rico and any address outside the continental United States.
- Cotton 80% / Lyocell 20%
- GENTLE SHAPING - Gently helps prevent flat spots on your baby’s head (*See important notes in product description below)
- SMART FABRIC - Cotton blend with Smartcel™ Sensitive fabric releases tiny amounts of zinc oxide to pamper sensitive young skin
- SKIN RELIEF FOR BABIES - Protects and provides relief for your baby's hypersensitive, delicate skin from eczema, neurodermatitis and other skin impediments
- OEKO-TEX Standard 100 Certified free of more than 100 regulated and unregulated substances known to be harmful
- NATURALLY ANTI-BACTERIAL - Wood pulp based Smartcel™ is more resistant to bacteria than cotton and up to 2000 times more resistant than nylon
Cosy and cute…
Soft and snuggly, Edenswear infant pillows are great for helping your baby keep his or her head in a comfy position while at the same time helping to avoid or alleviate flat spots on your child’s head. Choose between the cute rabbit and bear designs, sure to become a fast favorite for your young one. The hole to position the head has a thin section to protect the neck.
...with advanced features!
Not just a pretty face! A special blend of cotton and Smartcel™ Sensitive, the pillows are durable and feel great against the skin, while at the same time providing even more natural bacterial resistance than regular cotton and releasing tiny amounts of zinc oxide, a vital trace element that helps protect the skin. Smartcel™ is an advanced wood-pulp based fiber created in Germany. In addition to being environmentally friendly and having natural antibacterial properties, it feels softer than cotton without the plasticky feel synthetics.
Important safety information
- Intended to help infants stay in position and for avoiding/improving flat spots on the baby’s scalp, not for sleeping.
- Children under 18 months should not sleep with a pillow.
- Pillow is breathable but infants must not be left unattended with the pillow.
- Recommended for use in bouncers, car seats, etc.
- Should be washed gently to preserve zinc content
- Hand wash in warm water if possible, or wash on gentle cycle in warm or cool water
- Do not bleach or use harsh detergents
- Do not dry in the dryer; hang dry
- Do not dry clean
- Ironing not necessary; if desired, iron at 230°F / 110°C with an iron guard or cloth to separate the material from the iron
• Suitable for children 3 to 24 months old
• 80% cotton; 20% Smartcel™ sensitive
• 11.5” x 9.75” / 30 x 25 cm
• Contains medically approved zinc oxide
• OEKO-TEX Standard 100 Certified