[Maker hart] DU-ONE Electronic DIY Ukulele
Order today, and you'll receive your package between and .
Shipping not available for AK, HI, Puerto Rico and any address outside the continental United States.
- FUN DIY PROJECT - Build your very own musical instrument! Includes all the necessary pieces with an easy to follow set of instructions
- SENSOR BOARDS - Highly responsive 4 "Strings" sensor fingerboard and strum board makes playing music simple and comfortable
- TONES & RHYTHMS - Built-in 24 Tones, 5 Performance modes, 4 Rhythm accompaniment sets, with Chord Presets for beginners
- APP CONNECTIVITY - Wirelessly connect to iPad and Android app to customize instrument settings; also compatible with GarageBand and similar apps
- EASILY PORTABLE - Lightweight and foldable to easily fit bags and backpacks for playing on the go
Designed by professional sound equipment maker, MAKER HART, DU-ONE Electronic Ukulele is a fun, fresh new way to play and explore music. This futuristic digital MIDI guitar breaks the mold for traditional instruments and is a great learning tool for beginners and versatile enough to keep professionals entertained.
Innovative Sensor Board & Built-In Features
With the highly responsive, simple-to-finger rubber padded sensor boards, calluses will no longer be a concern.
Features include (customizable through controls & mobile app):
- Ukulele, guitar & bass string presets
- 24 different tones (guitar, ukulele, bass, piano, synthesizer, drums, etc.) & 5 play modes
- Play along with 4 adjustable rhythms
- Strum preset chords without fingering (for beginners learning chords)
Portable, Play Anywhere
DU-ONE is lightweight, foldable and can be battery powered, making it deal for transporting and playing anywhere (app is not needed to play). Simply plug headphones into the 3.5mm Phones jack, and strum away without disturbing those around you. No tuning required! Choose to play along with an additional input source (e.g. phone, computer) by plugging in device through 3.5mm AUX jack. Output through 3.5mm or 6.35mm jacks.
DIY & Open-source
DU-ONE is designed as a DIY kit for those interested in getting hands-on to build a deeper appreciation for their instrument. Average assembly time of 2-3 hrs. DIY - DU-ONE is customizable for hobbyists with Arduino programming experience.
- Unfolded: 20.7 x 3.7 x 1.3" (527 x 94 x 34mm) / 26.8oz (760g)
- 24 Tones, 5 Play Modes, 4 Rhythm Sets
- Stereo 3.5mm AUX-IN input
- 3.5mm Phone Out
- 6.35mm Mono Out
- Wireless connectivity
- Powered by 9V Battery or Mini USB Cable (both not incl)
- Package Contents: DU-ONE DIY Kit, Assembly Manual, Owner's Manual