GPS Head-Up Display Speedometer
Order today, and you'll receive your package between and .
Shipping not available for AK, HI, Puerto Rico and any address outside the continental United States.
- Head-up display - projects vehicle speed on windshield
- Automatic brightness adjustment - to suit ambient light level
- No installation needed - simply plug into your car's cigarette lighter
- Five speed warning limits may be set for either Km/hr or MPH.
- Adjustable mounting bracket lets you set the unit at a desired angle
Keep your eyes on the road
At 65 mph, looking down for one second to check the speedometer means driving blind for 95 feet. Many accidents start during the time a driver glances down and fails to see sudden traffic changes ahead. Now, drive safely by never looking down to check speed again with this Head-Up Display Speedometer. You may also set overspeed warning with the touch of a button. When the preset speed limit is exceeded, a visual indicator lights up and an optional alarm beeps (for up to 15 seconds) to remind you of the speed limit.
Know your true speed
The HUD uses GPS to determine the true speed of the vehicle. There are several reasons why there may be a difference between the speed displayed on the car's speedometer and the HUD. These include:
- calibration set by vehicle manufacturers to read high to ensure their speedometers never indicate a lower speed than the actual speed of the vehicle.
- speedometer inaccuracy due to aftermarket modifications such as different tire and wheel sizes or different differential gearing.
Operating Voltage: DC5V/-5%
Power Consumption: DC12V
Adapter Power: 450mA
Operating Temp.: -4 to 185F
Speed Ranges: 0-158MPH / 0- 255Km/hr
Max. Brightness: 5,500 nits
GPS Chipset: SiRF Star III
Frequency: 1575.42MHz (L1 band, CA code)
Accuracy: 2DRMS: approx. 10m
TTFF: Cold start: 42s, Warm start: 38s, Hot start:1s
Packing Contents: main unit, display film, cigarette lighter power adapter (DC12/24v to 5v), mounting bracket with adjustable angle, manual
- For additional display films, please search for "Display Film for Vehicle Head-Up Displays".
- HUDs are designed to be displayed on the windshield. Readings read from the unit will appear as mirror images.