[Maker hart] Just Mixer - Stereo Audio Mixer + Professional Headset Microphone
- Versatile and Compact - The perfect way to mix multiple sound sources whenever and wherever you are (ideal for mixing audio/music from computers, smartphones, tablets, gaming consoles, Amazon Echo/Dot, mics and instruments)
- Microphone Included - Coupled with an undirectional (cardioid) AVL606S professional headset microphone with top quality sound
- Suggested Uses - Voice Recording, Webcast, Interview, Narrations, Voice Overs, Lectures, Tours, Gaming, etc.
- Adjustable & Comfortable - Headset is easy to adjust and worn over the ears; Flexible gooseneck boom for convenient mic positioning
- Headset cable length is 46"/117cm with 3.5mm plug; Power switch box with 357A button cell battery included
Designed by professional sound equipment makers to fulfill a need that has yet to be met, the JUST MIXER by Maker Hart is a simple mixer with an unlimited number of applications. Three stereo channels (3.5mm / 1/8") allows up to five mono input connections and one 3.5mm output jack. Powered by 2 x AAA batteries or USB power jack.
***Please refer to JUST MIXER listing for more details on the mixer.
By pairing the JUST MIXER with an AVL606S Professional Headset Microphone, users will be able to mix high-quality audio recording or PA communications with additional audio inputs. The mixer/mic combination is ideal for song recording, webcasting, narrations, voiceovers, public speaking, business presentations, gaming, and many more. For professional uses in PA systems, lecture halls, stadiums, radio stations, schools, churches, tour buses, etc.
The unidirectional (cardioid) pick up range effectively minimizes background noise. while reducing breath and pop noise with optimum mic positioning at the side of your mouth. The minimalist, lightweight u-shaped rubber coated headset wire frame, to be worn over the ears and around the back of the head, can accommodate different head sizes and shapes. The easy-adjustable gooseneck boom is made of high quality material that is durable and flexible for proper mic positioning.
Headset Microphone Specifications:
- Element: Back Electret Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Unidirectional
- Frequency: 100 Hz – 12,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: -66dB ± 3 dB (0dB = 1 V /μbar@ 1KHz)
- Impedance: 600 Ώ ± 30% (at 1 KHz)
- Operating Voltage: 1.5V – 10V DC
- Connector: 3.5mm Mono Plug
- Boom Length: around 4" to 5.5" from ear
- Cable Length: 46" (mic cord)
- On/Off Switch
- Battery: L1154F button-cell battery (included)
JUST MIXER, 2 x AAA batteries, pouch, instructions manual, AVL606 Headset Microphone, 1 x L1154F battery
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh