[MbH] MobileHealth Wireless Bluetooth Blood Pressure Monitor
- FDA Approved, featuring wireless bluetooth smart connectivity to your phone
- One-touch auto measurement for detecting IHB (Irregular Heartbeat) and AF (Atrial Fibrillation)
- Records up to 200 accurate readings allowing you to share results with your family and doctor
- Advanced measurements for screening 5 major cardiovascular profiles
- Free App: URIGHT Blood Pressure Manager (available for iOS and Android)
Once measured, the results will be displayed on the extra large screen of the device. It will also be recorded to your phone when Bluetooth connectivity is switched on. A total of 200 readings can be stored in the device to monitor your health over time. Furthermore, with the compact arm design, you can take the readings anytime, anywhere.
- Records unlimited data to be displayed in a table with time and date.
- Advanced measurements to screen for 5 major cardiovascular profiles include: Fast Heart Beat, Slow Heart Beat, Irregular Heart Beat, Atrial Fibrillation, and Cardiovascular Evaluation.
- Average measurements of 3 consecutive measurements. An especially important feature for those with IHB and AF to ensure accurate readings.
- Analysis option to see your average for the most recent 7, 14, or 30 days or view as a chart to see changes over time.
- FAQ provides helpful information on what the results mean as well as tips on diet control, exercise, medication, and other general questions. There's even a list of commonly used pharmaceutical pills to help you better understand what they are for, their side effects, and what to take caution with.
For iOS 8 and above, your data can also be connected to Apple's HealthKit app.
Auto power off: after 3 mins idle
Cuff range: 9.4 ~ 16.9"
Regulatory approvals: FDA, CE, IEC
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh