Award-winning motion-sensing projection mouse launched on Kickstarter and Indiegogo
Turn any flat surface into a trackpad with multipoint controls that support a range of gestures
Lightweight and compact - weight of less than 40g makes it easy to carry around
Compatible with PCs, laptops, and tablets with a USB port
Innovative design makes it a cool gadget to show off or gift to friends or family
*The ODiN Aurora raised more than $200K through Kickstarter and Indiegogo fundraising campaigns, more than doubling their initial funding goal!
**Winner of the Comuptex d&i and Best Choice awards, it has drawn acclaim for its innovative design from major media outlets around the globe
The name Odin is derived from an old Germanic word for "seer, prophet", which is fitting for a futuristic, innovative product that opens a whole new world of possibilities. The world's first laser projection mouse, the ODiN Aurora Projection Mouse will redefine your daily user habits for controlling, designing, and gaming on your computer.
• With low CPU loading and responsive design, the ODiN Aurora enables smoother web-surfing and gaming experiences.
• Multipoint controls such as click, scroll, drag and zoom will all be supported in the 8 x 8cm projection area that turns any flat surface into a trackpad.
• Tiny and portable, the ODiN Aurora weighs only 40 grams and fits well in your pocket or backpack, and consumes very little power!
• The triangle runic symbol is now a "button" for you to define, be it to open a particular software or to return to the desktop. You can even code your own macro and share it on Serafim's online forum!
• Unique design makes it cool to look at and to show off, and a perfect gift to impress friends or family members, instantly upgrading the cool factor of your dorm room or bedroom.
Specifications USB Interface - USB 2.0 HID compliant Light Source－Red/Infrared Laser Diode Projection Area Size - Approx. 80 x 80 mm Power Supply - External USB 5V / 500mA Compatible operating systems－MAC OS X 10.6 or later and Windows XP or later