[Speed Tiger] SE Carbide Square End Mill, 2 flutes - (1, 16 mm)
- GENERAL APPLICATION - Carbon steels (~HB225), Alloy steels (HB225~325), Pre-hardened steels (HRC30~40), Hardened Steels (HRC40~45), and Cast Iron
- DIFFERENT SIZES - 2 flutes, 4/6/8/10/12/16mm
- HIGH PERFORMANCE FOR HARD MATERIALS - Micro Grain Carbide is very tough, resists wear and is good for cutting
- AlTiBN COATING - Titanium aluminum boron nitride (AlTiBN) coating lubricates the end mill for high-temperature stability and abrasion resistance at high cutting speeds, offering better heat resistance than TiAlN, TiN or TiCN coatings.
- HIGH-QUALITY - Flutes ground by a world-class ISO-9001 Factory
SPEED TIGER PRECISION TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD. stands for HIGH-Quality
Established in 1998, specializing in the production of precision carbide end mills, inserts, and other tungsten carbide steel cutting tools. Speed Tiger cutting tools tolerance indication entered the nanometer level precision. The world’s highest precision size, ±2μm in faith value, enables the user to thoroughly grasp the cutting tool's cutting quality.
Advanced Production Facilities & Technology - SPEED TIGER has 73 sets of grinding machine from Germany, Switzerland, Japan and Taiwan.
Professional Coating Facilities & Technology - SPEED TIGER has own coating dep. ION-BOND and Platit which has the ability to develop specialized coating based on the customer’s processing requests.
Precise Quality Control Policy - From raw materials to finished products, we insist on a high standard of inspection to make sure every products shares equivalent and stable quality.
Identity Number - Speed Tiger built the End Mills Traceability System in order to ensure the accountability of each process’ participants. Each end mill has its own identity number on its shank.
- Cutting Diameter: 16 mm, Cutting Length: 40 mm, Shank Diameter: 16 mm, Full Length: 100 mm, 1 pcs/package
Package Contents: 1 pcs/package