[Human Creations] Gel'O Cool Pillow Mat For Sleeping Cool
Order today, and you'll receive your package between and .
Shipping not available for AK, HI, Puerto Rico and any address outside the continental United States.
- Large-sized 11 x 22" cooling pad for hot flash remedy
- The cooling gel pillow is soft and conforms to the body, allowing your pillow to still give you the support you need
- Can be refrigerated or microwaved for use as an ice or heat pack
- The bed cooling system uses safe medical-grade material that will not leak when accidentally cut open
- One-year warranty
Save up and cool down
Sleeping in the heat is no easy feat. Either you're tossing and turning throughout the night or you're racking up a hefty electricity bill with the air conditioning on high all night. With the Gel'O Cool Mat, a good night's rest will no longer be at such a great expense of our planet or your bank account.
How it works
Staying comfortable in bed isn't about lying on an icy cold mat, but staying cool. The Gel'O Cool Pillow Mat disperses heat away from your head, keeping you at a comfortable temperature. Wider than many other pillow-sized cool mats on the market, and with more gel for support, your head can stay cool regardless of how you move during your sleep.
Use as an ice or heat pack:
Gel'O chilling pillow can be placed in the refrigerator or freezer for use as an ice pack or microwaved for an instant heat pack that lasts around 10-30 minutes, depending on ambient temperature. The mat will stay soft and supple down to 14 deg. F/-10 deg. C so that it can easily conform to any part of the body that needs requirement.
- User experiences will vary depending on mat position, temperature preference, ambient temperature, etc.
- Covering too much of the surface area may affect heat dissipation
- Use with caution and adult supervision for young children. Make sure the mat is removed on cooler days to prevent problems that may arise from over-cooling.
- This mat is designed for lying on. Sitting on the Gel'O Cool Mat will cause the gel inside to permanently shift, especially when used on a hard surface.