[Human Creations] EnergyFlux Ellipse Rechargeable Hand Warmer
"Great run times, affordable, and the ability to charge your USB devices make it our pick" -Wirecutter
“With a quick way to thaw their easily-chilled extremities, maybe they'll actually build a snowman with you for once.” -WIRED
“All you’ll need is the Human Creations EnergyFlux Ellipse 5200mAh hand warmer. Not only will this little wonder keep your hands warm, but in a pinch it can even charge your phone’s battery on the go.” -The New York Times
“The EnergyFlux Ellipse Handwarmer is a step up from those one-time use heat packets. It's the next best thing to holding your hands in front of the fireplace.”-Mashable
Rated by Wirecutter as the No.1 BEST HAND WARMER 2 years in a row!!
AND see what Elizabeth Mayhew said about this product on Today's Show.
- Warms evenly around the entire hand warmer to keep your hands toasty
- Rounded and slim to fit in hands and pockets big and small
- Two heat settings: 42°C (~6.5 hrs*) and 48°C (~5 hrs*) in room temperature (*less in colder temps)
- Charges digital products via USB, including smartphones, MP3 players, digital cameras, etc.
- Rechargeable 5200mAh lithium-ion battery with many built-in safety features
Warm hands wherever you go
The EnergyFlux Ellipse features an easy-to-grip shape and size with plenty of battery power to keep your hands warm and toasty for hours. There's no better companion on a cold day or whenever you're feeling chilly! With two temperature modes set to 42°C and 48°C, wrap-around heat and quick warm up time, EnergyFlux Ellipse is a snap to use and will make your hands warm and comfy in a flash.
The EnergyFlux Ellipse is rechargeable, so it’s ready to go again after a few hours of charging. No more throwing out hand warmer pouches that just end up as landfill and no fussing with lighter fluid and trying to light catalytic warmers with cold fingers.
Easy to use
One button controls it all. Press and hold the button until the red LED starts flashing—it’s on and heating! Once on, a quick press of the button will switch between high and low heat. The red LED will flash to indicate the Ellipse is warming—slow for low heat, and fast for high heat. Blue LEDs will let you know how much power is left. Just press and hold the button again to turn the warmer off.
Charging phones and other USB-powered devices is even easier. Just use the USB cable that came with your device or the Ellipse (if your device uses Micro USB) to connect to the Ellipse’s USB port. As soon as you plug in, the Ellipse will come alive and start charging your phone, etc.
- The EnergyFlux does its best to maintain the temperature it is set at, and therefore needs to be charged more often in colder temperatures.
- Modern battery products must be charged every month or two when not in use.
- Input power: 5v @ 0.8 A (Micro USB)
- Output power: 5v @ 1.0 A (USB)
- Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 2.4 cm
- Weight: 135g
- Battery capacity: 5200 mAh
Package contents: EnergyFlux Ellipse, Micro USB cable (USB power adapters not included), User’s manual
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh