[Human Creations] EnergyFlux G3 Rechargeable Hand Warmer
Order today, and you'll receive your package between and .
Shipping not available for AK, HI, Puerto Rico and any address outside the continental United States.
"After 120 hours testing 23 hand warmers over four years, we think the Human Creations EnergyFlux Enduro is the electronic hand warmer you should get."-Wirecutter
“With a quick way to thaw their easily-chilled extremities, maybe they'll actually build a snowman with you for once.” -WIRED
“All you’ll need is the Human Creations EnergyFlux Ellipse 5200mAh hand warmer. Not only will this little wonder keep your hands warm, but in a pinch it can even charge your phone’s battery on the go.” -The New York Times
“The EnergyFlux Ellipse Handwarmer is a step up from those one-time use heat packets. It's the next best thing to holding your hands in front of the fireplace.”-Mashable
- WARM HANDS WITH MORE COMFORT IN JUST A FEW SECONDS - The new, gently rounded design makes EnergyFlux G3 even easier to handle and it fits more comfortably in your hand.
- MODERN DESIGN - The stylish case with subtle color accents radiates quality and makes the hand warmer with external battery an ideal Valentines gift. Outdoor bloggers love it!
SUPER EASY TO USE - With just one handy switch, you control the temperature and a USB port allows quick charging of your devices. You can select between two different heating settings 107°F (low) and 117°F (high).
- FASTER CHARGING - Fully recharges in just 4 hours and can then be used as a power bank to power other equipment like your smartphone or tablet.
- QUALITY GUARANTEE - We stand for great quality - 1-year guarantee and comprehensive customer service guaranteed! No risk.
The finest hand warmer pedigree
The EnergyFlux G3 comes from a long line of top-ranked hand warmers, with big brothers Ellipse and Enduro having been picked by Wirecutter as the hand warmer to have in 2017 and 2018, respectively.
As an industry leader in electric hand warmer manufacture, we've poured all our years of experience into making what we firmly believe is our best hand warmer ever.
Simple Switch Design
The switch has been redesigned to make it easier to start warming up the hand warmer or to adjust the heat levels, even with cold, numb fingers.
The G3 has a different design from the other Human Creations hand warmers, which includes rubber feet so it can stand on its own and has grip when standing. Perfect for when it is charging.
Improved Ergonomic Design
We improved the design of our hand warmer to help it fit into your hand better, making it more comfortable to grip while you warm your hands.
Cream of the crop
- The EnergyFlux G3 features an easy-to-grip shape and size with plenty of battery power to keep your hands warm and toasty for hours.
- With two temperature modes set to 107°F and 118°F, wrap-around heat and fast warm-up time, EnergyFlux G3 is a snap to use and will have your hands warm and comfy in no time.
- The EnergyFlux G3 is rechargeable, so it’s ready to go again after a few hours of charging. No more throwing out hand warmer pouches that just end up in landfills. No more fussing with lighter fluid and trying to light catalytic warmers with cold fingers.
- Outstanding Battery Power with a 5200mAh battery that can provide up to 6.5 hours of heat on low and up to 5 hours of heat on high!
- Easy to use with just one button. Press and hold the button until the LEDs light up—it’s on! Once on, a quick press of the button will switch between high and low heat. The red LED will flash to indicate the G3 is warming—slow for low heat, and fast for high heat. Blue LEDs will let you know how much power is left.
- It’s also easy to check the battery level anytime: Just give the button a quick press, and the LEDs will light up to show battery status.
- Power Bank function included. The G3 also charges your phone and other devices! Just plug in the included USB cable or the cable that came with your phone to provide 5V USB power which is standard for nearly all smartphones and dozens of other devices.
- LEDs on the G3 will indicate that it's charging and how much power is left.
Note: Indicator LEDs will stay on for up to 5 seconds after switching the hand warmer off; this is normal and does not affect the device's function.