[Speed Tiger] IAE5 Carbide Square Nose End Mill with ZrN Coating for Aluminum Applications - 2 Flute
Order today, and you'll receive your package between and .
Shipping not available for AK, HI, Puerto Rico and any address outside the continental United States.
For pre-orders, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- EXTRA DURABLE - Zirconium Nitride (ZrN) coatings improves wear and effectively reduces built-up edges when machining
- SUPERIOR CUTTING CHARACTERISTICS - Maintain excellent surface finish cut after cut
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL - For roughing and finishing
- MADE IN TAIWAN - Superior quality control means great cutting performance every time
- QUALITY CONTROL - Flutes ground in a world-class ISO-9001 factory on equipment from industry leading manufacturers
Speed Tiger IAE5 2-Flute Series
Square nose end mills with ZrN coating for excellent wear resistance. Fractional sizing.
Cutting Diameter: 5/8", Cutting Length: 3/4", Shank Diameter: 5/8", Full Length: 2”, 2pcs/package
SPEED TIGER PRECISION TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD. stands for High-Quality
Established in 1998, Speed Tiger specializes in the production of precision carbide end mills, inserts, and other tungsten carbide steel cutting tools. Speed Tiger crafts cutting tool at nanometer precision. The world highest precision, ±2μm, enables users to achieve unsurpassed cutting quality and performance.
Advanced Production Facilities & Technology - Speed Tiger has 73 sets of grinding machines from Germany, Switzerland, Japan and Taiwan.
Professional Coating Facilities & Technology - Speed Tiger has its own coating facilities with equipment from Ionbond and Platit of Switzerland. This gives Speed Tiger the ability to develop specialized coatings based on customer requirements.
Precise Quality Control Policy - From raw materials to finished products, Speed Tiger insists on a strict inspection policy to make sure every product consistently meets exacting quality standards.
Identity Number - Speed Tiger created the End Mills Traceability System in order to ensure the accountability of each process participant. Each end mill has its own identity number on its shank.