[Maker hart] Just Mixer M - Basic
- MIC PREAMP - Phantom power (+48v) and plug-in power (1.5v) is provided by onboard microphone preamplifiers for compatibility with condenser microphones, lapel mics, lavaliers and other mini mics, as well as unpowered dynamic microphones.
- USB AUDIO INTERFACE - Stream 24-bit / 96kHz digital audio over USB to or from the mixer by connecting to computers and mobile devices.
- TINY MIXER - Fitting easily in your hand, this is the world’s smallest mixer to include 2 preamped mic inputs.
- BIG FEATURES - Inputs for mics, Line, USB audio and AUX; Outputs for powered speakers/recording, headphones and USB audio; Master and Channel volume faders; Channel mutes, Line-in gain control, mic echo effect—this mini mixer has it all!
- PORTABLE - At this size, it’s easy to take anywhere, and it can be powered by a USB power bank, making it perfect for mobile video, live recording, interviews and more.
Tiny mixer, big features!
The growing family of compact mixers from Maker Hart welcomes the newest member: the Just Mixer M. Connect microphones, computers, tablets, phones, instruments*, DJ equipment—this mixer can handle it all! Designed by professional sound equipment makers to fulfill a need that has yet to be met, the Just Mixer M by Maker Hart crams tons of key features into a package smaller than the average smartphone.
* Instruments that require high input impedance such as electric guitars and basses will require a separate DI box for optimal sound.
24-bit / 96kHz USB Audio IN and OUT
Hi-res 24-bit / 96kHz onboard DAC allows 2-way USB audio streaming. This means you can use the Just Mixer M as an external sound card, connect it to your phone or tablet via USB OTG*, use it as an audio interface or high resolution DAC.
Besides personal use, the Just Mixer M is great for musicians, DJs or audio technicians to mix and monitor audio. Free yourself from heavy, oversized equipment to clear up desk space or save your back out at street venues, music clubs, or anywhere you'd like to perform or record. It is also ideal for combining different sound inputs in webcasting on Facebook, YouTube, and other live streaming platforms.
* Connection to mobile devices may require an adapter, sold separately.
Please visit Maker Hart website > Product > Just Mixer M to watch videos on how to use Just Mixer with keyboard, smartphone, microphone and Amazon Echo Dot.
Mono mic inputs (2 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm)
- Stereo line in (1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm) with gain knob
- AUX input (1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm) with volume knob
- Stereo output (1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm)
- Headphone jack (1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm) with volume wheel
- Master and channel volume faders
- Independent preamp switches
- Microphone echo effect knobs
- Micro usb audio input/output jack
- USB / Line-in toggle switch
- Micro USB power jack
- Power switch
Just Mixer M
- Combo audio cable, male-to-male (phone audio 1/8” / 3.5 mm TRS to TRRS cable)
- Micro USB charging cable
- USB adapter (5V/1A)
- User's manual
- MIC1 / MIC2: 50 dBm
- LINE: 50 dBm
- AUX: 20 dBm
- Input / Output jacks: 1/8" / 3.5 mm
- 5” x 3.3” x 0.9”
- 126 x 85 x 23 mm
- Weight: 4.2 oz / 120g (mixer only)
- Current consumption (max): 650mA
- Power supply: micro USB (5V)
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh