Chord & Major
[Chord & Major] 6'13 Ballad Tonal Earphone
Order today, and you'll receive your package between and .
Shipping not available for AK, HI, Puerto Rico and any address outside the continental United States.
- Chord & Major Tonal Earphones have been specially designed to bring out essential characteristics of certain musical genres to enhance the listening experience in new ways
- Carefully tuned driver, stainless steel body and maple tonewood wrapping yields a warm and very clean rendition especially in the mid-range, allowing vocals to really shine
- Pine presentation box in natural wood tone captures the pure, clean and uncolored expression that makes vocal music so enchanting
- Excellent passive isolation characteristics to keep ambient noise from interfering with your listening enjoyment
- Tonal earphone enhances the warmth and nuances of the singer letting you sense the emotions of artists between the details
A new listening paradigm
Chord & Major have created an entirely new way to appreciate music that introduces ideas from appreciation of the finer things, such as wine, coffee, chocolate, and art. Appreciation is not simply about the pursuit of a sterile perfection. Rather, it should be driven by a thirst for something new, something which challenges the senses. We see this especially in the world of wine, coffee and chocolate, where connoisseurs seek out vintages and single origin beans to experience the sensation of one place and time, captured within smells, tastes, and textures.
This pursuit now comes to the music world. Chord & Major Tonal Earphones can be analogized with wine glasses. Using Tonal Earphones is like enjoying wine with just the right glass, just the right temperature, just the right preparation. An earphone which matches with your music taste will conduce to present the most details and characteristics of music, so listening to music will be not just a symbol of fashion but also an elegant delight. Anyone can save up for a pair of HD 800 and analyze the minute details of their favorite tracks. Chord & Major proposes we put away the microscope and lab coat, and get out some more interesting attire.
Major 6'13 Ballad
Enhancing warmth and capturing the nuance of the singer’s voice, the Major 6’13 expresses the feeling behind the ballad and makes a connection between song and listener. It articulates vocals with clarity, grace, and emotion.
The ballad was originally a form of lyrical poetry used by British poets and composers from the 18th century onwards. By the end of the 19th century, the term described a slow form of love song and is now used as a catchall for any love song, particularly the pop or rock kind. In this genre, the emphasis is on human vocals and is often sentimental, down tempo, and follows a pattern of verse and chorus.
Maple highlights and presentation case
An iconic tonewood, the clear maple used for the tone tube and presentation box has been in its natural color to portray the pure, clean nature of vocal music where the powerful dynamism of beauty and blemish move your heart and stir your soul.
- Impedance: 30Ω
- Freq. Response: 20-20,000Hz
- Sensitivity: 96dB at 1kHz / 1mW
- Max Input: 8mW
- Earphone body: Maple / Stainless Steel
- Presentation case: Pine
- Connector: 1/8" (gold plated)
- Cable Length: 1.2m