[Speed Tiger] IPVE Carbide Square End Mill for Stainless Steel - 5/16 in
Order today, and you'll receive your package between and .
Shipping not available for AK, HI, Puerto Rico and any address outside the continental United States.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE - Unequal flute spacing and irregular helix flutes ensures stable machining of difficult-to-cut materials and an efficient performance
- STRONG EDGE - Prevents chipping at corners
- MATCHED COATING AND CARBIDE MATERIAL - Superior wear and chipping resistance
- ANTI-VIBRATION, LESS CHATTER, REDUCE METAL BURR - Vibration absorption provides stability, high efficiency finishing and improved chip disposal
- HIGH QUALITY - Flutes ground by a world-class ISO-9001 Factory
SPEED TIGER PRECISION TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD. stands for HIGH-Quality
Established in 1998, specializing in the production of precision carbide end mills, inserts, and other tungsten carbide steel cutting tools. Speed Tiger cutting tools tolerance indication entered the nanometer level precision. The world’s highest precision size, ±2μm in faith value, enables the user to thoroughly grasp the cutting tool's cutting quality.
Advanced Production Facilities & Technology - SPEED TIGER has 73 sets of grinding machine from Germany, Switzerland, Japan and Taiwan.
Professional Coating Facilities & Technology - SPEED TIGER has own coating dep. ION-BOND and Platit which has the ability to develop specialized coating based on the customer’s processing requests.
Precise Quality Control Policy - From raw materials to finished products, we insist on a high standard of inspection to make sure every products shares equivalent and stable quality.
Identity Number - Speed Tiger built the End Mills Traceability System in order to ensure the accountability of each process’ participants. Each end mill has its own identity number on its shank.
- Cutting Diameter: 5/16", Cutting Length: 13/16", Shank Diameter: 5/16", Full Length: 2-1/2”, 1pcs
Package Contents: 1 pcs