[Speed Tiger] NC Spot Set
- MULTI PURPOSE - A single tool handles spotting, centering, chamfering, engraving and more on steel, carbon steel and non-ferrous alloys
- COST EFFECTIVE - Each insert has four cutting edges, extending its useful life and reducing tool costs
- STABLE CUTTING - Insert holder features new self-centering patented design, improving stability and extending tool life
- ADVANCED COATING - SH + ZrN coating reduces friction, improving too performance and cut finish
- HIGH QUALITY - Built with the Speed Tiger trademark commitment to quality
SPEED TIGER PRECISION TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD. stands for HIGH-Quality
Established in 1998, Speed Tiger specializes in the production of precision carbide end mills, inserts, and other tungsten carbide steel cutting tools. Speed Tiger cutting tool tolerances are crafted to nanometer-level precision. Meeting the world’s highest precision of ±2μm, Speed Tiger gives you the confidence to succeed in challenging projects thanks to first quality cutting tools.
Insert-based NC Spot Tool
The new, patented NC Spot Insert Set from Speed Tiger features 4-sided inserts with a self-centering design, ensuring high stability and superior cut performance compared with other insert style spotting / chamfering tools.
Speed Tiger’s SH + ZrN coating reduces tool friction, allowing higher cutting speeds and a longer tool life. Each insert features 4 cutting surfaces, making this a very cost effective solution.
Replaceable inserts mean no more replacing entire tools or wasting time and money refurbishing worn tools.
- Diameter: 16mm
- Overall Length: 120mm
- Cut angle: 45°
- Spot diameter: up to 12 mm (10 mm for carbon steel)
- Coating: SH + ZrN low friction
- Suitable for use with high rigidity machine and tool holder
Holder, 5pc inserts, wrench
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh