[DR. CANE] Tripod Cane Tip
Order today, and you'll receive your package between and .
Shipping not available for AK, HI, Puerto Rico and any address outside the continental United States.
- COMPATIBLE TO ALL DR. CANE WALKING CANES - And also suitable for other walking sticks with a diameter of 1.4 inch
- QUICK AND EASY ATTACHMENT- You can change the cane tips easily within a minute
- ANTI-SLIP RUBBER - Durable high-quality rubber for more stability
- SPECIAL DRAINAGE DESIGN - No slipping on wet surfaces
- THREE POINT TIP FOR MORE STABILITY - Provides more stability and makes your cane self-standing
Time for a Change?
No problem with Dr. Cane’s replacement tips. You can easily and quickly change the old tip for a new three-point tip. The Anti-Slip Base provides greater traction and control during your walks on wet surfaces as well as indoors on smooth, slippery floors. The three-point replacement tip from Dr. Cane gives you more stability and allows your walking stick to stand on its own.
Hold the base of the cane and turn the tip counterclockwise to remove it.
Hold the base of the cane and turn the replacement tip clockwise to install it. Make sure to screw it in tightly.
- Note: Please check the diameter of your current walking cane. Dr. Cane Walking Tips are compatible with all 1.4" / 34.5 cm diameter canes
- Dimensions: 3.15" x 3.15" x 1.38" / 8 x 8 x 3.5 cm
- Weight: 3.04 ounces / 86 g
- Inner Diameter: 1.4" / 34.5 cm